Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Went and see doctor yesterday and also today as well to see whether my throat does turn better or not. Thank God, it does. But tonsils are still found in my throat, that's why I had to take injection again. So I've totally taken 3 injections within 3 days lah :`(  Doctor says this disease sometimes would affect the heart, or even kidney .. so people if you feel something is wrong with your throat, please go see doctor, don't take it granted :)

Due to the tonsils in my throat are not completely cleansed yet. Doctor asked me to take 16 antibiotic pills per day (for the first two days) and also to gargle with this liquid he has given to me 3 times a day.

Okay, im not gonna talk more about this. Sucha sad case.
and and. I wanna say something.
Please do not add me on facebook just simply out of curiousity. thankQ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello hello (: