Sunday, April 10, 2011


 Heeellow ;) I've not been to school for a week and tomorrow I need to go and see doctor again, which means I will not be going to school again._. Well, my throat is no more painful, thank God. And I used my led torch light to see whether tonsils are still found in my throat or not. Yes, I found one. Very small one. Thank God. Hopefully will not take any injection anymore. Because my backside has already 4 small holes ;(
Today is sucha good day. Well, nothing special happens but I feel happy and peaceful today. Really wanna thank God for it. My aunty brought me for Bak Kut Teh in Sri Muda. And then at night, I spent my time half way watching singing competition and half way doing my bio's note. =P
Haha, don't know why. I find myself love watching singing competition. Because I like to observe the way the contestants sing, and I am really interested. And the most interesting thing is, to see how the judges jugde :9

tadaaa.~ okay, what else? oh yeah. I wanna go for movies and seriously I need to get myself a proper cameraaaaaaaaaaa. and an Iphone. IF POSSIBLE. haha.
so do you think is possible or not? hahaaa. Don't need to ask also know already. x( Anyways, i gottta go. Will update more, maybe tomorrow? goodnite people.

xx :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello hello (: