Monday, April 4, 2011

:(


I AM SICK :`(

Urgh, I hate being sick. As I'd mentioned few days ago, that my eyes had swollen. Fyi, my eyes are STILL swollen. It has been three days already.
Tonsils are found in my throat and it is infection and swollen too.
So guess what? Doctor asked me to go for


Yeah, INJECTION. or it'll only get worse not better.
Well, my throat has been torturing me for 3 days already yet I refused to go and see doctor because I thought it will cure itself.
(cos you know normally I don't see doctor nor take any medication and my sickness will be cured automatically and suprisingly FASTER ;) )
So I thought this will be the same case. So I dragged until today and finally I cannot stand already, because I can't swallow food, even porridge.
So I asked my mum to bring me see doctor. (FIRST TIME)  and what I got was, INJECTION lah, told you :(
So tomorrow, I have to go and see that doctor again. To see whether it turns better or not. If not, so sad to say that I HAVE TO TAKE ANOTHER INJECTION AGAIN! D:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello hello (: