Friday, April 1, 2011

Hey people. I'm currently in my cousin's house using my cousin's lappie. I am here because I want to visit my baby niece, little Charmaine. She has grown so much and she's so extremely cute. Well, they are all going to China later. Okay, today is a  tiring day. Mun and I went to register in Kasturi and straight away we went for our first Sejarah lesson. The sejarah teacher is funny. I mean the way he talks will definitely make you laugh, urm.. not because that he jokes alot, because the way he talks. Hah, i don't know how to describe lah.

And you know, my eyes are swollen and I am forced to take two tablets ;( And my eyes are originally small already, so now my eyes look smaller. Can you imagine? My family was so shocked to see my swollen eyes.
ok, I am leaving now. Bye :)

p/s: I am trying to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello hello (: