Wednesday, March 30, 2011


So today our school has this BP MY SCIENCE THINGY. And we played this trading game, and we were chosen to be the market analyst.
okay, I don't wanna talk more about it.
Today is a idontknowhowtodescribe's day.
Well, it's not a good day I guess. I wonder why must I always go through this kind of stuffs. I wonder when will I get out of this? Sometimes, I'd rather not to know anything than knowing something that I really don't want to know.
Because that kinda of feeling is really very difficult to be decribed, expressed. It feels like I am going to explode soon, like the nuclear plant in Japan. hah, jk =9
well, fyi I am not as strong as you think. I may look tough or strong outside, but I am weak inside. So please, don't give me a heart attack. I can't take it.

I REALLY CAN'T.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello hello (: