Monday, March 28, 2011

I have not been to school for two weeks, due to school holidays and my hong kong trip. So today is the first day of school after 2 weeks of holidays. I feel so lazy and tired all day long :( So today school was so so only. I was half asleep in the class and I don't know what is wrong with the weather today. It makes me feel thirsty all the time. I can even finish my whole bottle of water. MIRACLE. haha jk.

So this morning, I asked them a question. A very simple question yet very hard to be answered.
I asked them, why If Tsunami or Earthquake happens. And our houses are broken and we have no food to eat. We will be starving, but you have got only 3 choices to choose your food, and they are Worms, cockroaches or fresh human's dead body..
So what would you choooooooose? =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello hello (: