Monday, February 21, 2011

It has been almost a week since I've updated my blog. Well, the days without FB really doesn't make much difference in my life, but it really helps me to decrease the time in surfing the net. I feel like activating my fb account and also playing some online games because I need entertainments. But i'll only do it after my March's test. It is in two weeks time yet I haven't studied and I don't think two weeks is enough for me to cover all subjects.
eleven subjects. I wonder how the smart people who got straight A's for their spm. They must be nerds. hahahahha, jokingg :P They are genius and have smart brains.
ok ok , lets change to a new topic >.<
Lets talk about something happy.

 I am looking forward for March's school holidays.
im so excited. I have got my plans, lets work them out ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello hello (: