Wednesday, February 16, 2011

15.2.2011

15 . 2. 2011

is the best day of my life year 2011.

Yesterday was the best and happiest day. It has been a period since I've ever felt so happy. I really appreciate this day.
and I really wanna thank God for this day.

This day is full of fun and entertainment. How good it is if everyday is just like yesterday. A holiday which we don't need to study and we can have fun from the morning until  the night.
gahh, I am dreaming again. But well, I just hope that I will feel as happy as yesterday even without the entertainments.

Went Sunway Lagoon and Karaoke yesterday.
Although it's super expensive but, still worth it. (for me)
because I really enjoyed every single second that I spent.
Now I really feel so much better, I really hope that the happiness will stay forever.

now, I am looking forward for the outing with you bestie.
You know who you are, and I really wanna thank you! ;)
muacks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello hello (: