Friday, January 21, 2011

Weekend.

I love fridays, because school ends pretty early on fridays :)
Tomorrow got school, but I am not going because they will not be studying but repainted the class.

ok so piano lesson today is fine, teacher ask me to play and sing. And I am having difficulties in breathing and my taste buds is not working today. I can't taste nice food and not to mention my eyes cannot see clearly too. I don't know what is going on with me, but hopefully these will disappear because CNY is coming. I don't wanna fall sick.

aiks, seems like all my friends go / have gone for CNY shopping and I haven't bought a single little thing yet. This time, I don't wanna go Pyramind already, I wanna go KL :) It has been ages since I've ever been there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello hello (: