Thursday, January 20, 2011

It's a happy day (:


AWESOMEDAY.


Thanks God for the weatherrr (: and thanks for EVERYTHING .

As you all know I wasn't happy yesterday because something ruined my day. But God is so great because He gives me another brand new and happy day :)

Woke up early in the morning and headed to church for worship practice. Everything went smooooothly and then off to my cousin's house after practice to VISIT BABY CHARMAINE :D

This is one of the things that has made my day beautiful and happy. Told you, everytime I see her pictures, I would feel so happy. So today I see her and guess what? I carried her! (: I didn't know I will be allowed to carry her because you all know she is still 4 days old and her body is still so lembik. But my cousin allowed me to carry her. At first, I was kinda stressed because I was scared that I would hurt her or something. Besides that, I get to see her burp, drink milk, hiccup, cry and so on. This kind of feeling is so amazing! :D  ahhh, I began to miss her already. I promise to babysit her during my holidays in the month of March. At least 1 day? or few hours I don't care. She is just tooooooo adorableeee.

okay, I should stop typing. Should've let the pictures do the talking earlier. lol.
I love this shirt baby (:


Trying to make her burp after drinking milk (:

heh. To prove that I've really carried.
Baby Charmaine and daddy
seeee, she smiles! :)


Last picture before we went home (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello hello (: