Saturday, January 8, 2011

We might have taken something not so important, important. Yet taken something important, granted.

God is coming back, like really really soon.
I, have been a christian for years haven't not finished reading the bible, i mean how often I read it? We have taken Him grantedly, but we are taking the things in the world like so so important? Personally, I admit sometimes I might have slightly neglected Him in many ways. Maybe God was trying to speak to me, but I am too busy to listen :( I know God loves me so much than anyone else, He has been helping me since the day I was born and increasing the numbers of His testimonies in my life. Seriously, God is so great.

For times, I always tell myself to pray sincerely with heart, and read more of His words. But I'd only done it for few times,i think. Most of the time we pray, we only use our mouth to pray but not with the heart. It is really different to pray with your heart or your mouth, you can feel it differently. I remember there's one time, I was being so serious to God. I prayed really hard and really with my heart one..and when you are really praying with your heart you can feel the presence of God is right in the midst with you. You don't need to think what to pray( as I always do) but God will just lead you to pray whatever He wants you to pray. I miss the feelings. I seriously miss it.

Many times in church, when the speaker is preaching. I hardly can pay full attention to listen to what God was trying to speak to me. Instead of that, I talked with my friends, played with cell phones, fall asleep and etc. And something real is, we might haven't gotten the MAIN reason why we go to church. I admit many times I go church is not because that I wanna pray, I wanna seek God. It is because I'm on duty, friends ask me to go or even sometimes seeking Him when only we need him :(

But God is being so patient with me. He tries hard to remind me of Him everytime. He still loves me so much and letting me know something important that i've not known,  like where am I now, am I still on the racetrack or am I out of the it since long time ago without realising.

When I was stalking my friend's blog just now. I noticed something. They said, the judgement day will be falling on the 21st of May 2011. And I found this page http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/may21/. I don't know whether it is real or not but even if God never come back on that day, I still believe God is coming back really really soon. So people, please be prepared. Things you are doing, things that make you happy, things in the world will never lead you to heaven.

If you are reading this right now, I believe God loves you very much too. To give you the last opportunity to do something before He comes. Lets pray more for the people outside who have not known who is the real God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello hello (: