Sunday, January 9, 2011

Went Sunway Pyramid again yesterday, seriously it's just like my second home, go there so often, like too often already .__. Had Taiwanese foods as our dinner. I forgot to try Pepper Lunch! As I always wanted to try it o_o. haih.

So everything's fine today, went church as usually, and go eat gai fan(chicken rice) with my cousin,paullyn,samuel and lit yew. I thought they sell chicken rice ball, but too bad they didn't. You thought you're now in Malacca meh?

Okay, so as I was sharing the webpage with my friends.. One of them really knocked me up and reminds me that it will be a false prophecies. Anyways, it is possible. Because in the bible itself says,
 Matthew 24:36, NIV. "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."
so, no one actually knows the actual date. Maybe they just agar agar counted it.
and there she showed me this another webpage,( http://www.bibleinfo.com/en/topics/second-coming-jesus ) and I saw this..

Matthew 24:23-26, NIV. "At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or 'There He is!' do not believe it. For false Christ's and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible. See, I have told you ahead of time. So if anyone tells you, 'There He is, out in the desert,' do not go out; or, 'Here He is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it."

God is really great, He knew that these kinda things will happen, like false prophecies to confuse us. Well, what we need to do is, to get ourselves prepared. That's all of the story ;) Oh yea, and the moral of the story is, don't get trusted easily by what you've heard or even what you've seen especially when you got it from the net. So, the only one thing you can do is to refer back the bible YOURSELF. And also pray to God for wisdom! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello hello (: