Monday, November 22, 2010

Gossip girls.

There's a lifeless person visited my blog, incase you didn't notice, read my chatbox. Well, this stranger is so weird, she just randomly posted something on someone's cbox. You know what? I actually suspect that this person had actually gone to a wrong page, because I don't gossip. HAHA. If i really do, who doesn't ?
But can you imagine? What can I gossip and who can I gossip to? I don't go to school anymore, I hardly go out with friends..do you expect me to gossip about you to my mum? HAHA. And secondly, this person thinks i am sucks and ugly. lol, as what I have written, I can't imagine how can a person who calls people ugly, pretty? guess what, she swears and curses :O Thirdly, thank you for calling me a fatty, at least I can go for diet before it is too late, and how slim are you ?:D Oh, can I ask you? What ppl usually gossip about you? I am quite interested to knoww :)  Anyways, if I really did hurt you, I am sorry then. But seriously, you should get a life, at least leave your true name or you can confront me face to face, because I needa know what happened. But only if you dare lah ((:

P/s : don't waste your time, being an anonymous will never get an answer.
Give me a proper reply instead of hurting people and also yourself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello hello (: