Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Although we had a war in my cbox, but I can tell you that it is a great war :) I need to thanks STR, for letting me know that actually I have many great friends and cousin here, to defend and also help me. I am really touched T_T. Though I do not know who are you right now, but I can surely find you ..soon.
Through our conversation, we can see that you are actually a lonely person, if you are looking for someone to talk to, you can try a better way next time. We will surely entertain :)
and remember don't get jealous of anything about others, because nothing is even. If you really love like a person, just confess to him, don't make the small things in your life BIG.okay? Ohh, and also try not to lie so much or create stories based on your own imaginations, because liars will go to ____?

hell :O

And how old are you? I guess you're younger than me right? Or you wouldn't be so immatured. But if you are older than me, we all will still forgive you :)
Never forget to start self questioning yourself why are you doing this to people. What will you gain? o.-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello hello (: