Monday, August 23, 2010

sour pie.

Great. Now I know you wanted to stop talking before she comes to church. FYI, I did not say that you're jealous of both of us. But what I saw was, you STOPPED talking to me after she comes to church. Wow, I didn't know I am such a person. I didn't know I'm a person who likes to take advantages of my friends. Sorry, if I've ever made you feel that I am taking advantages of you. But I swear, I did not. Since the day he comes to church, only you who often talk to him and trying to mix around with him. I remember every Sunday after service we would go lunch somewhere else. I didn't know it makes you think that I'm making use of you, just for not letting other people notice it.

I didn't get angry when you started stop talking to me. I seriously didn't know what happened and you didn't tell me. But what I expect was, maybe you feel left out when she comes. Maybe you feel that when I have my best friend with me, then I'll forget about you. All these is what I expected and what I told him and HER. But one thing which I really cannot accept is, I am such a friend who takes advantages of my friends. Seriously, did I give you sucha feeling? I admit that I did say that I hate you, I told him that I won't forgive you because I really can't take it. Even a very good friend which I have known for years takes me as this kind of person. But I know that I still have to forgive, or I will not be forgiven. But do you know, how hurt and hard it is to forgive.

We were once best friends. I really have no idea why will it happen and it really takes us so long. I didn't say that we cannot be friends anymore because I want a friend than an enemy. and for your information, I did not say anything about it before until now. I did not say, and I will not say. Because I know, no one can understand better than us. Well, I don't know what is going on and I don't know what am I supposed to do. If you still feel uneasy to talk to me, it's okay.Lastly, I want to clarify that I am not making use of you nor taking advantages of you. I am sorry for everything and I believe that it really troubles us. I hope that we will continue to move on.

you are not a bad friend, you were my good friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello hello (: