Monday, August 23, 2010

I don't deserve it either.

If you're reading it, good for you too. If you're not, it's fine.
Well, as I have mentioned, don't enter my blog if you do not like me. Once you're entered, then shut up, read it and FORGET about it.

I tell you, I don't deserve anything EITHER. Why should I suffer like that? Why should I be the one who keeps on avoiding. Seriously, I don't know how to face you at all. And please don't put the blame on others. What is done, is done. Fyi, it is not a misunderstanding. Well, lets say it is. You are the one who causes it to happen. You should have known, the status-es is FOR YOU and I did say that I HATE YOU. I should tell you the truth incase you misunderstand someone. If you want to hate me back, then it is up to you or you might have hated me for so long already, who knows. Don't try to give me stupid excuses. You are the one who started it first. Before I get angry, I have asked myself for so many times whether am I being a little too sensitive. but not, I AM NOT. Sounds like I am the one who causes it to happen, sounds like I am the one who had done wrong, sounds like I am the one who needs to go and apologize. Come on, If you don't want to then just leave it. No one is able to force you to do something that you are not willing to do. Yes, you came and talk to me first. So what? Doesn't mean that I should come and talk to you the next time. Plus, I did give you response. And what response did I give which makes you not satisfy with it? What do you expect me to reply back. HUH.

The last time we argued was because of someone else's problem. And what did you tell the others. We are impossible to be as close friends as last time already. Yeah, now I think it's impossible already. Because, a good friend tolerates and understands. A good friend will try to retain the friendship no matter how hard it is. A good friend confronts each another, but NOT KEEPING EVERYTHING INSIDE THE HEART. This is what a friend does.

P/s: JUST SHOW THIS POST TO WHATEVER FRIEND THAT YOU WANNA SHOW, I KNOW YOU WILL ALWAYS DO THAT. TELL THEM HOW BAD AM I. AND WHAT KIND OF FRIEND I AM.

and I don't think I AM COMPLETELY WRONG.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello hello (: