Wednesday, April 13, 2011

ZOMG . AH BENG :O


I felt the itchiness on my both palms and feet and I noticed that there were red spots on my both palms and feet.
I thought that's nothing big. So I didn't do anything and then off to bed.
This morning, when I was preparing myself for school.
I saw my lips and face are swollen.
more and more red spots are appearing on my skin :/

zomg :O

I look like a beng. My face is all red and swollen. 
and my lips is as thick as sausages. rofl.
So my mum decided to bring me to see doctor. This time we went to SJMC because our family doctor wasn't in.
So the doctor says it's an allergy to medications.
Haih, I think I took too many tablets.
can you imagine I take 8 antibiotics every day @.@

Okay lah, thats all for today.
Hopefully I'll be fine, so that I can go to school (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello hello (: