Friday, February 4, 2011

My birthday has finally come.
Something that I always think it's impossible happens. Thank God for that.
I feel grateful and happy with what I have got today. I wasn't that happy in the beginning, but I know I shouldn't have grumbled so much. There were so many of them celebrated this day with me.

I would like to thank -

1.my mum - who had spent hours in the kitchen cooking just for this minor party.

2. My dad, who fetches me here and there even he's busy.

xxxxxxxxxx D:

4. My relatives , aunties,cousins.. and friends - who had celebrated this day with me, buying me lovely presents .



Learn to accept everything with a cheerful heart :)

Proverbs 22 : 17 A cheerful is a good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello hello (: