Thursday, January 6, 2011

The number of my readers is decreasing already. lol. Well, I know my blog is dead, even if I update, it's still dead. D: Anyways, still need to thank those loyal readers who still read my blog once in a while ((:

Guess what, there's a new guy shifted to our school this morning. And I didn't even notice him until half way talking to mun. I was like '' why is there a malay guy with fair skin sitting there alone? (you know it's quite unbelievable for chinese to shift to our school) So later, I found out that he is a chinese, and we are from the same primary school. Actually I can recognize who he is, just that we never really talk before. So it's quite awkward if I walk towards him and say HI. Well, I heard people were saying he is gonna shift away again in two weeks time. ( see I told you)

Okay, lets change to a new topic. There are numbers of them from 4sc1 and sc2 are shifting to better schools and numbers of them from other streams applied to Science stream. Hope my friends who have applied, will be approved! ((: okayy, i am hungry. gtg. eat. byeee.

I know I failed my diet plan again D:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello hello (: