Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 :D

Hey all, Happy New Year.

I don't know what to post, so tell me what should I post. haha.

So I spent my New Year Eve in church, almost every year. Though I did not go for countdown with friends, yet I can countdown with my church friends, watching the video about the events that we've gone through the year 2010. It's funny to see people's funny face in it, including ourselves' ones. And also we did something really important - PRAY. (:

So I am turning into sixteen in the year of 2011, isn't it so unbelievable? The first day of school is so tiring and I don't know why. I took my nap for 4.5 hours. I pray that this year will be a good year and I really wanna study hard but all the subjects sound so tough. Should I move to account class? Or should I ask myself do I really like Science? What do I want to be after graduated? But sadly, I don't have an answer.
So, I am confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello hello (: