Tuesday, December 21, 2010

OHMYGOSH.

 Once I woke up this morning, my dad told me that my phone bill is like costed him 300+. I was like, WHAT?! IMPOSSIBLE K? Nowadays I am too lazy to text, so I don't text much nor call much also. So I checked the bill list, yea right. Text plus calls = RM50+ only. So you know what makes my bill so high? and this is seriously unbelievable.  It is mobile internet! Yes, I admit that sometimes when I'm bored, I use my phone to online, without wi-fi. and I really really never expect it to be so high. ohmygosh, how to tell my mum about that? plus. my mum just asked me to double check the bill list.
So here I am warning you people, don't ever go online with your phone without WI-FI. It is unbelievably expensive. lol.
I thought if I got Digi easy prepaid can help my dad to reduce the bill, but who knows i am increasing it.  This is a lesson that I've learned, the such a EXPENSIVE lesson. lol. Well, I think the only way to help me to reduce it is to throw my phone away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello hello (: