Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas :D

It is now 11.51pm. Before Christmas ends, I would like to wish all of you a MERRY CHRISTMAS. Well, let us remind ourselves, Christmas is not a day for us to celebrate but to remind ourselves of the birth of our saviour, Jesus Christ, He was borned to SAVE US :)

Well, this year's Christmas is definitely an interesting and really a great one. I really enjoyed. I mean an awesome Christmas eve and Christmas of course :)
Let me talk a bit about yesterday. Went out with my beloved ones, we actually planned to go sunway lagoon but we changed our mind last minute. So yeah, we just loitered around in Pyramid mall, watched two movies, one was boring and one was funny. After our last movie around 9.30pm, we headed to the main entrance, waiting for May's sister. Then we headed off to her house for countdown party.
This is the first year I ever count down for Christmas with friends. And it's totally awesome!

and one more thing, you guys should've known. Pmr result's out two days ago. Out of my expectation, I got x A's. And I am really suprised and satisfied with it. But all I wanna say is, Thanks God, and all glory belongs to God. I know I wouldn't have done it well without HIM. Miracle really happened, I usually got C for my KH and Science but this time, I got an A for science and a B for KH. So, I really want to glorify God through my blog and thanks God for everything :D

Hopefully I can do well in my SPM too :)

okay, gotta go. Once again, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL PEOPLE! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello hello (: