Sunday, December 5, 2010

It has been more than a week since I updated my blog and of course I am back from camp :) If you ask me was the camp fun, and I'll answer not bad :) Well, it depends on yourself actually, if you like adventurous activities like hiking... I guess you would like it. But one thing which is valuable for me is getting to see the waterfall! Although we had to climb up all the way and walk for around 20 minutes before that under the HOT and YELLOW sun, but I think it is worthed, because the water and the air is really fresh..I really wish there'll be a waterfall behind my house so I do not need to walk for distance yet get to see the beauty of a waterfall. And also there are numbers of them fell down because you know usually the rocks in the waterfalls are very slippery.. Okay, I think I'm not gonna talk much about camp because I'm really tired and also lazyy :P  I'll update more maybe tomorrow? :) See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello hello (: