Monday, December 13, 2010

Hey .
I just came back from Johor yesterday. Was pretty tired that's why I didn't update you. :) This trip is quite nice actually, the nicest part was the swimming part, and also playing with the very long slide ;) Pictures are with my cousin, till she has uploaded everything, I will post them up here. The pent house that we stayed over is big and comfortable than the hotel I used to stay.

The pent house.

Dining hall

and this is the room my cousin and I rested in.

So how have you been lately? Time flies, holidays is going to end soon and also result is coming out very soooooooon. Okay, lets not talk about the saddening stuffs. Lets talk about something happy, which is CHRISTMAS =) pray that Christmas 2010 will be something different than last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello hello (: