Sunday, November 7, 2010

Thursday -
Went for worship practice at night and headed to Snowflake for snowflake. :)
And yes, I've learned something new that night :D You know the Herbal Jelly that we usually eat? It is actually made by turtle shells, Paullyn taught me that. HAHA.

Friday -
Happy Deepavali to all my indian friends :) I know they are excited, because I can see the firework in the dark sky. It makes me think of CNY. That morning, I went for breakfast with my aunty @ Honkee for porridge. Later, we walked to the boutique nearby and guess what? I bought 2 dresses :) haha.
So happy.

Saturday -
Yes, it was yesterday. Went to a market @ Sungai Way to order something. Then we headed to somewhere in PJ. Had Fishball noodle as my brunch :) Evening, we went to AEON's Lavender :) And went shopping after our dinner. Guess what again? I grabbed a cute grey cardigan and also shorts :) haa. If my mum was there, I guess I will grab another pair of shoes.Aww, nevermind. Next time. HAHA

Anyways, I have something to share which is quite saddening for me :(
A very super cute phone has attracted me from a Korean drama, at first I didn't know what brand it is neither it's name..so I googled it. And so finally I found it, and you know what, I think they are not selling it in Malaysia.. I think they are only sold in KOREA!! ahh, so disappointed ;(

and it is SAMSUNG ANYCALL MAGIC HOLE!
sucha long name..but who cares :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello hello (: