Monday, November 15, 2010

6B reunion

If you are a facebooker, you should have known that there was a reunion party for 6B. and yeah, that was two days ago. Everyone was quite punctual except for me and See Sing, because my mum, and her car. Oh yeah, did I mention? See Sing tumpang-ed my car. Thats why he was late too. HAHA, sorry ><". Well, all of us met at Starbucks. So later we headed to the cinema to collect our tickets. And you know what? Shaun bought extra 2 tickets. To cut the story short, May and I successfully sold the both tickets to 2 guys just one minute before the show starts, how cool right ;) haha. After collecting the tickets, we went FULL HOUSE for lunch and then we went for our movieee :)
After the movie ends, we went WONG KIOK yc and there we had tasted something looks REALLY GOOD but with disgusted taste..ewww..and you can never imagine how it tastes like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello hello (: