Monday, October 18, 2010

joy to the world.

Pmr has finally over! It means, our holidays has begun! I feel so extremely happy of my long holidays, seriously I hope it will never end :)
But sadly, my holidays is empty. I have nothing to do. I wake up at 2 almost everyday :( How lifeless it is,  I know. Therefore, I am looking for something interesting to do. Fill up my holidays with new and interesting things!
Let me talk a little about paintball last saturday. It was COOL. I mean it was cool to wear on the mask and holding the marker :)
But personally I don't really enjoy it, because I don't know how to play and I was totally blurred. I did not know what was I supposed to do and who should I shoot. I was aiming someone for me to shoot, by then I heard someone shouting '' Game Over'' . LOL?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello hello (: